Tour the historic and recently renovated Union Depot in Lowertown, Saint Paul
Union Depot Guided Tours
Take a tour of the Saint Paul Union Depot!
Public Group Tours
Take a tour to learn about the history, recent renovation, sustainability initiatives, expanding transit options and much more. Few sites within the Twin Cities offer such a clear view of the past, present and future of our community.
- Public tours are available every other Tuesday at 11:00 am.
- Tours start promptly at their scheduled time
- Tours depart under the East clock, by the train engine cart, located in the Head House.
- Tours take approximately 60 minutes.
- You will be on your feet for the entire 60 minute tour.
- Tour is the equivalent of walking approximately 4 blocks.
- Union Depot does not provide wheelchairs. Please bring your own, if needed.
- Union Depot has multiple parking and transit options!
Private Group Tours
Private group tours must meet the following requirements:
- The Private Group Tour rate is $90
- We can accommodate groups of up to 25 people.
- All payments must be made in advance of the scheduled tour
- Private group tour requests must be made a minimum of 30 days in advance
- Tours are scheduled based on availability
- Group tours are not currently available evenings and weekends
To request an application for a private group tour, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message for Kassie Bradshaw Kmitch at 651-222-4786.