RCHS & Gibbs Farm Update – November 19, 2020:
- Gibbs Farm is closed for the season. Please see the Resources for Educators page here for information for teachers and families, and virtual field trips.
- Visit the Gibbs Farm virtually! Try out one of our 360 Degree Tours available here.
- All History Revealed in-person events and other programs have been changed to digital, online programs! See the Calendar of Events for upcoming online History Revealed programs.
- Past History Revealed programs may be seen on our Youtube channel. Links to past programs are available on our History Revealed Online page here.
- All public and private tours of the Ramsey County Courthouse/Saint Paul City Hall and the Union Depot have been postponed until further notice. You can still visit the Ramsey County Courthouse & Saint Paul City Hall – virtually! See the 360 Degree Courthouse Virtual Tour page!
- The RCHS Mary Livingston Griggs and Mary Griggs Burke Research Center will be closed for in-person visits until January 5, 2021. Appointments can be made for Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays for two-hour time slots at 11, 1 and 3 p.m. after January 5, 2021.
- You may email research questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may not be able to address your question/request immediately, but will strive to do so within 10 business days. We appreciate your patience as we address the volume of requests received during the Stay Safe Minnesota Executive Order 20-99.
- The RCHS Office in Landmark Center is closed to the public. Staff will continue to work remotely. Please continue to send in memberships and renewals, and feel free to contact us at the phone and email below.
- Please see Landmark Center’s website at https://www.landmarkcenter.org/ for updates about closures.
For Ongoing Information
As the situation will be changing on a regular basis, for ongoing program updates, cancellations and last-minute information, please see our website at www.rchs.com and our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RamseyCountyHistoricalSociety
Please feel free to contact the office staff or the Research Center with any questions at 651-222-0701 ext. 226 or email@example.com
RCHS & Gibbs Farm COVID-19 Response
At Gibbs Farm and Ramsey County Historical Society, our primary concern is for the safety and wellbeing of our visitors and our staff. We will follow guidance from the Minnesota Department of Health and Minnesota Department of Education. Gibbs Farm and Ramsey County Historical Society are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely.
As always we strive to create a safe, welcoming and fun educational experience for students and educators. Gibbs Farm and Ramsey County Historical Society are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely.
For questions, please Contact Us.
Gibbs Farm: 651-646-8629 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Ramsey County Historical Society: 651-222-0701 or email@example.com