RCHS & Gibbs Farm Update – May 19, 2020:
- All History Revealed in-person events and other programs have been cancelled until further notice. However, watch for online programs coming soon!
- All public and private tours of the Ramsey County Courthouse/Saint Paul City Hall and the Union Depot have been cancelled until further notice.
- The RCHS Mary Livingston Griggs and Mary Griggs Burke Research Center will reopen to the public on Wednesday, July 1, 2020. Social distancing and other precautions will be enforced, see www.rchs.com after June 15, 2020 for more information. In the meantime, you may email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we may not be able to address your question/request until May 21, 2020 when staff will again have regular access to the non-digitized parts of our collections. We appreciate your patience as we address the volume of requests received during the Stay-at-Home order.
- The RCHS Office in Landmark Center is closed to the public. Staff will continue to work remotely. Please continue to send in memberships and renewals, and feel free to contact us at the phone and email below.
- Gibbs Farm will be closed to the public and all scheduled programs including camps and field trips will be cancelled until June 30th, 2020. For information about camps click here
- Our first public Saturday hours at Gibbs Farm will be on July 11th, 2020.
- Our current exhibition, “They Played for the Love of the Game” at Landmark Center in the RCHS Galleries is closed.
- Landmark Center will be closed to the public at 5:00 pm, Tuesday, March 17 until further notice. Please see Landmark Center’s website at https://www.landmarkcenter.org/ for updates about closures.
For Ongoing Information
As the situation will be changing on a regular basis, for ongoing program updates, cancellations and last-minute information, please see our website at www.rchs.com and our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RamseyCountyHistoricalSociety
Please feel free to contact the office staff or the Research Center with any questions at 651-222-0701 ext. 226 or email@example.com
Gibbs Farm COVID-19 Response
At Gibbs Farm we strive to create a safe, welcoming and fun educational experience for students and educators. Gibbs Farm and Ramsey County Historical Society are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely. We will follow guidance from the Minnesota Department of Health and Minnesota Department of Education.
For more information on Gibbs Farm protocols, see https://www.rchs.com/news/gibbs-farm-covid-19-response/