RCHS & Gibbs Farm Update – March 17, 2020:
- All History Revealed events and other programs have been cancelled until further notice. Watch for rescheduled programs.
- All public and private tours of the Ramsey County Courthouse/Saint Paul City Hall and the Union Depot have been cancelled.
- The Mary Livingston Griggs and Mary Griggs Burke Research Center in Landmark Center is closed. For information on research assistance during the duration of this crisis, please contact us.
- The RCHS Office in Landmark Center is closed to the public. Staff will continue to work remotely. Please continue to send in memberships and renewals, and feel free to contact us at the phone and email below.
- Gibbs Farm staff will be working and we are taking reservations for summer Day Camps. See below for information about spring field trips. Field trips are being postponed until after April 27. The site is currently closed to the public.
- Our current exhibition, “They Played for the Love of the Game” at Landmark Center in the RCHS Galleries is closed.
- Landmark Center will be closed to the public at 5:00 pm, Tuesday, March 17 until further notice. Please see Landmark Center’s website at https://www.landmarkcenter.org/ for updates about closures.
For Ongoing Information
As the situation will be changing on a regular basis, for ongoing program updates, cancellations and last-minute information, please see our website at www.rchs.com and our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/RamseyCountyHistoricalSociety
Please feel free to contact the office staff or the Research Center with any questions at 651-222-0701 or email@example.com
Gibbs Farm COVID-19 Response
At Gibbs Farm we strive to create a safe, welcoming and fun educational experience for students and educators. Gibbs Farm and Ramsey County Historical Society are monitoring the COVID-19 situation closely. We will follow guidance from the Minnesota Department of Health and Minnesota Department of Education.
Currently, Spring field trips are being postponed until after April 27.
For more information on Gibbs Farm protocols, see https://www.rchs.com/news/gibbs-farm-covid-19-response/