- This event has passed.
History Revealed: Irvine Park Talk & Tour
September 14 @ 5:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Ramsey County Historical Society presents
Irvine Park Architectural History Tour
Tour of Irvine Park with Illustrator Jeanne Kosfeld and Architectural Historian Dick Kronick
September 14, 2021
Tuesday, 5:00-6:00 pm
Please meet at the Irvine Park gazebo at 4:45 pm
Tour begins promptly at 5:00 pm and lasts about an hour.
Ramsey County Historical Society presents an Irvine Park Architectural History Tour with Illustrator Jeanne Kosfeld and Architectural Historian Dick Kronick on Tuesday, September 14, 2021, from 5:00-6:00 pm.
- Tickets: $30.00
- RCHS members receive a 10% discount.
- Price includes the tour and 1 copy of Neighborhood Architecture: Irvine Park, Saint Paul – a coloring book, which may be picked up at the start of the tour.
- Registration required, registrations are limited.
- To register: Sept. 14 Irvine Park Talk & Tour Registration
Optional Author/Illustrator Meet & Visit Dinner:
Following the tour, participants are invited to meet a short walk from the park at Waldmann Brewery & Restaurant (445 Smith Ave N, St. Paul, MN 55102) for an optional dinner with the author and illustrator. Dinner is NOT included in the ticket price (it’s on your own), but Waldmann will offer 1 complimentary beverage to all tour participants who do order dinner. This offer applies only to those who have pre-registered for the tour.
Items of Note:
- Limited street parking is available within a few blocks of the park and near Waldmann Brewery & Restaurant. Be mindful NOT to park in areas marked for residents only. See Waldmann’s website under “Contact Us” for parking details and map, or click: https://waldmannbrewery.com/contact-us-map-form-draft-with-event-link
- Masks are required to be worn throughout the event.
- Bring an umbrella if the forecast calls for rain.
Please contact RCHS at firstname.lastname@example.org if concerned about the weather or to cancel your registration. There are no refunds, but we will contact you about shipping your coloring book if you cannot attend.
Thank you to Waldmann Brewery & Restaurant for co-sponsoring this event.