Gibbs Farm Trick-or-Treat Trail [SOLD OUT]
October 31 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Halloween Trick-or-Treat Trail – 2020
Saturday October 31st
THIS EVENT IS NOW SOLD OUT.
Boo! Book your visit to Gibbs Farm for the first ever socially distant trick-or-treat trail! Dress up in costume and adventure down an outdoor path through the Gibbs Farm site. Encounter fun and funny characters from storybooks and nursery rhymes like Mother Goose, Little Bo Peep, and the Big Bad Wolf, all while collecting goodies!
The Gibbs Trick-or-Treat Trail will be a 30-40-minute adventure!
Prior Online Registration for a specific time slot is required. Book the experience for up to eight people in your group! Children 16 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
Pricing (10% off for RCHS Members):
1-2 Guests: $15
3-4 Guests: $25
5-6 Guests: $35
7-8 Guests: $45
How we are keeping our guests and staff safe:
- A limited number of groups will be on site at a given time. Each group will move together through each station and will not interact with other guests.
- The trail is completely outdoors. Bathrooms will be available if required, but all other buildings will be closed.
- The trail is timed and one-way with an immediate exit to the parking lot.
- Masks will be required for the entirety of the visit (exceptions are children under the age of 2). Please follow CDC costume mask guidelines. Please also note that per CDC recommendations, face shields cannot be used in place of a mask. Disposable masks will be available if needed.
- Costumed characters along the trail will be at least 6 ft. from guests.
- Staff or guests who are feeling unwell will be ask not to attend.
-Registration cancellations must be made one week in advance in order to be eligible for a refund.
-If Gibbs Farm cancels the event due to inclement weather, the decision will be made by Friday evening and all registrants will be contacted and receive refunds.
-If Gibbs Farm cancels the event due to Covid-19 related business closures, all registrants will be contacted and receive refunds.