Annual Celebration 2019
October 17 @ 6:00 pm - 9:30 pm$100.00
Please join your Ramsey County Historical Society for our Annual Members Celebration & Dinner
Thursday, October 17, 2019, 6:00-9:30 pm
1225 Estabrook Dr, St Paul, MN 55103
in the Bullard Rainforest Auditorium & Terrace
Como Conservatory is a historic highlight of Saint Paul and Ramsey County, and we are excited to be able to hold our RCHS Annual Celebration & Dinner at the Conservatory this year.
Program at 7:15 pm
- Featured Speaker: Leigh Roethke, author of Jewel of Como: The Marjorie McNeely Conservatory
- Como Zoo Animal Ambassador Demonstration
- The future of history at RCHS & Gibbs Farm
- Silent Auction
- Cash Bar will be available
Tickets for the Celebration & Dinner are $100 per person
RSVP by Wednesday, October 2, 2019
to Ramsey County Historical Society
Please contact us at 651-222-0701 or email email@example.com to purchase tickets and reserve your seat.
Please let us know about any dietary restrictions when you register.
Harvest Dinner Salad: Mixed Greens, Apples, Amablu Cheese, Red Onion, Candied Walnuts and Maple Dijon Vinaigrette (vegetarian, contains nuts and dairy)
Bread; chef’s choice vegetables; chicken and beef entrees come with potatoes.
Desserts (contain wheat and dairy), coffee and decaf
Entree choices (choose one):
- Chicken Option: Herb Crusted Sauteed Chicken with Grand Marnier Butter Sauce (contains dairy and wheat)
- Beef Option: Beef Medallions with Bordelaise Sauce (gluten-friendly, may contain dairy)
- Vegetarian Option: Stuffed Pasta Shells with Herb Ricotta, Spinach, Alfredo Sauce and Tomato Sauce (vegetarian, contains dairy and wheat)
The Ramsey County Historical Society thanks our 2019 Celebration Lead Sponsor,
Mairs & Power, Inc. for their generous support.
Image: Marjorie McNeely Conservatory, Como Park, circa 1920. Published by R. Steinman & Company, St. Paul. Photo courtesy Minnesota Historical Society.