RCHS & Gibbs Farm Update July 1, 2020
- All History Revealed in-person events and programs are cancelled until further notice. However please watch for online History Revealed programs.
- All public tours of the Ramsey County Courthouse/Saint Paul City Hall and the Union Depot are cancelled until further notice.
- The RCHS Mary Livingston Griggs and Mary Griggs Burke Research Center will reopen to the public on Wednesday, July 1, 2020. Social distancing and other precautions will be enforced, see www.rchs.com after June 15, 2020 for more information. In the meantime, you may email questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your patience as we address the volume of requests received during the Stay-at-Home order.
- After much thought and deliberation, Gibbs Farm and RCHS have decided to cancel all summer 2020 camps.
- If you have registered for a camp program, please check your email for more information and feel free to get in touch with any questions.
- We are excited to announce that Gibbs Farm will be open by appointment only on Fridays and Saturdays starting July 10th. There are limited spots available. Currently you can register for July 10, July 11, July 17, July 18, July 24, July 25, July 31 and August 1. Register online or call the office at 651-646-8629. Office hours are M-F 9-4.
Please see this link for more information and updates on RCHS & Gibbs Farm events and programs:
RCHS & Gibbs Farm COVID-19 Information
For our survey to record your history during the pandemic, see History of Covid-19 in Ramsey County