RCHS & Gibbs Farm Update May 19, 2020
- All History Revealed in-person events and programs are cancelled until further notice. However please watch for online History Revealed programs coming soon.
- All public tours of the Ramsey County Courthouse/Saint Paul City Hall and the Union Depot are cancelled until further notice.
- The RCHS Mary Livingston Griggs and Mary Griggs Burke Research Center will reopen to the public on Wednesday, July 1, 2020. Social distancing and other precautions will be enforced, see www.rchs.com after June 15, 2020 for more information. In the meantime, you may email questions to email@example.com. We appreciate your patience as we address the volume of requests received during the Stay-at-Home order.
- Gibbs Farm will be closed to the public and all scheduled programs including camps and field trips will be cancelled until June 30th, 2020. For information about camps click here
- Our first public Saturday hours at Gibbs Farm will be on July 11th, 2020 by appointment only. You may make an appointment to visit Gibbs Farm by calling the office Monday-Friday 9-4, at 651-646-8629 or Contact us here.
Please see these links for more information and updates on RCHS & Gibbs Farm events and programs:
General RCHS & Gibbs Farm COVID-19 Information
Gibbs Farm COVID-19 Information for Teachers & Parents